I suppose spending 2 weeks home with a sick child brought me to this point. I was going crazy without the gym and the adult contact I crave. Out of desperation for some sense of accomplishment, I finally made the window treatments I've been wanting to make for six months (yes, the fabric has been tucked away in my closet since July).
So it took me six months to think about it and two days to make them! Since completing my project I've wanted more! Now my new kick is cooking with dry beans and whole wheat (I'm getting a wheat grinder with my christmas $). This weekend I made refried beans from scratch and black beans (my fav) and today I baked some delicious and easy whole wheat bread. Thanks Ashley and Jamie for the great reicpes!
I just have to add that I've always enjoyed the whole domestic thing, but with a toddler .......well, just look at the last two posts and you'll understand.
12 comments:
Your curtains look great. I would love your bread recipe. I found Annette. They live in Clearfield and she teaches Kindergarten. They have 1 little girl, who is 8.
Love them! Can't wait to see them in person in a few months.
I love the drapes, Debbie! And I just love the rest of your dining room, too. It's beautiful!
Great job, Betsy Ross! I love the fabric, it is so cute. I am the queen of buying the materials for a project then waiting for several months before actually completing the project. Six months isn't so bad, really.
Wow - you did a great job! Love them! It's so hard with kiddos to get things done -isn't it! They sure are fun to have around though!
Love you guys!
I love the curtain very beautiful
I was totally admiring those drapes the other night - and was going to ask you where you bought them...but now I know you're a little domestic diva! Way to go! I have lots and lots of windows that need some cute curtains if you have any extra time on your hands...
Debbie you are so good at decorating! Everytime I'm in your house im always thinking how great it looks! :) We need to go for a walk while this freakishly nice weather lasts :)
love the posts and love the curtains! you're hired!
Wow those look great! Know you can come do mine :)
This looks so good. You are such a Martha!
Hey, I recognize that couch and coffee table! They look great, especially with those curtains you made. The curtains are fabulous by the way. Debbie, I think you are my 'Martha Stewart' friend--in a good way :-) I should follow your lead.
Post a Comment