The boys got out all the blankets and pillows they could find to make a bed on the stair landing. They actually wanted to sleep there, but settled for a little jumping action!
The first part is the funniest, but for some reason when it downloaded I got the whole clip.
8 comments:
So cute! They ARE very brave. And it was fun to hear your voice again, Deb. :)
I love it! Little daredevils...
That is a long jump. Looks like fun.
The best part of that whole clip is you laughing - what an awesome mom you are! You have some very lucky boys!
No Fear is right! I love it!
SOOOOOOO Cute! How fun for the boys! Call me soon!
hey debbie heres your comment
That does look like a long jump! You are braver then me! They are so cute though...and brave! I can't believe Dawson jumped from as high as he did! So funny!
Post a Comment