1/26/09

Happy Birthday Dawson!



I can't believe my baby is 2 years old! Where does the time go?
He is such a sweet boy and we love him so much!



Poor little Dawson was sick on his birthday, but we managed eat cake and ice cream and snap a few cute photos before we put him to bed. Antie Katie stopped by to wish Dawson a happy birthday and drop off a gift.


This is how I found Dawson the next morning with his new gift! Thank goodness for washable markers!

How does the quote go...
"The world is my canvas...?"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Can you believe our babys are all turning two!?! They are getting so big!
I guess Dawson thought your white table needed a little color.

Berly said...

DIDO what Jen said. I can't believe it!! Also, I would have died if I saw the table mess. Taylor likes to color everything also. Today, I found the remote all colored with blue marker. Artists in training I guess.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh!Those pictures of the marker on the table made my stomach drop! Thank goodness they weren't permanent markers he got into.

Amie and Karl said...

Happy late birthday Dawson