Lucky me! My little sister Alli came for a visit! I was so excited to find out that Legally Blonde the Musical would be in Denver while she was here. It happens to be one of our favorite movies so I just had to get tickets! Loved it! After that we walked around downtown searching for the 16th Street Mall until my feet could not handle walking in heels any longer! Turns out we were at the 16th street mall..... there just wasn't an indoor mall like I "remembered". I guess once a blonde, always a blonde, right?
4 comments:
Looks like you had a blast with your sista! She is your sister that's for sure, cuties!
Yay! I'm so glad I checked your blog! I'm so glad that I got to go to the play with you and spend Valentine's Day with your fam! Thanks for having me!
Allie is so big!! Looks like you guys had fun! Talk to you soon!
I think it's hilarious that Jessa said Allie is so "big." It definitely reflects the fact that Allie was a child when Jessa last saw her.
Wish I could have been there to join in the fun.
Post a Comment