It was fun to have Allie here with us for Valentine's Day. She was so sweet to offer to babysit the kids so Dave and I could go out on a date, but I really love spending Valentine's day with the whole family! I'm a pretty lucky girl to have 3 special valentines! I Love my boys! We had our annual fondue party, shared valentines, and earlier in the week made these yummy treats (thanks for the idea Trinnette) We also made a cute valentine's mailbox to put in valentine's treats and notes through the week. Love to all my family and friends XOXO!
4 comments:
So very cute I can not believe how much the boys are growing they are growing to fast what a cute valentines
So cute!! You are so creative!
Those treats are very cute! You're creative. And your pictures are beautiful.
I am glad you had such a fun weekend with your sister. Sisters are the best! I love the cute treat idea. Thanks for showing Abbie how to make them...she had a blast!
Post a Comment