Tonight out of the blue Dallin said, "when I grow up I'm going to be a dad who stays home with my kids. Because I like spending time with my boys. I really like Dawson." Later on when I was tucking him in bed he said, "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a Scientist!" I said, "I thought you wanted to be a dad who stays home with his kids?" He quickly replied, "Well I would work at night and sleep a little in the day, but in the morning I would play with my kids."
About 15 minutes later he informed me that he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up, but that he wanted to fly a plane with lots and lots of buttons. Hey, at least the kid has options!
On Friday afternoon we went to the mall. As we were walking to the car Dallin started to complain of stomach pain. I asked him to show me where it hurt and with confidence he answered , "Right here in my bird cage!" later that night I had him point out his pain to Dave and he again mentioned the bird cage and told us that he remembered it from his body book. I still can't help but laugh every time I think of it!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just love that kid! That is hilarious.
Dallin is such a hoot! He says the cutest things and is always so sincere.
I've been catching up on your posts and you've been busy! The boys are darling and getting so big! I've always loved that Dallin talks like a grown up, and so serious. Your Halloween costumes were darling.
That is hilarious. I love the bird cage. What a funny little boy.
Okay, he is so cute! I love your boys too, in fact I'm going through Dawson withdrawals (we need to get together soon).
so cute
Post a Comment