9/3/08

The Balloon Festival

We've probably talked about going to the balloon festival for the 6 years we've lived here, but somehow it always seems too early to get up! This year we decided to go for it! We woke up at about 5:30, got the kids out of bed and headed down to Memorial Park. It was amazing to watch how they blew up these giant hot air balloons. We bumped into some friends while we were there, so Dallin couldn't have been happier, and Dawson was unusually content (probably sleepy) in his stroller. Later that day Dallin got invited to Logan and Gracie's to play on the water slide. He said he had the best day in the whole world!







6 comments:

Robin said...

We went to this the first week we moved here 2 years ago. It was beautiful. I loved how they dipped down into the lake. I am glad you had such a nice time.

We were going to go to the balloon glow Sunday night but they canceled it!

R A C H A E L said...

How much fun! I had no idea they did something like that here! The photos are awesome!!

Liz said...

Nice photos! That sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad you guys were ambitious and went for it! Maybe I will be ambitious like that again in a few months...

Kat & Paul said...

very impressed by the 5:30AM wake up. i've always wanted to go to one of those. very pretty pix.

Rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I bet the boys loved it.

Kim said...

beautiful photos! time to update your blog...you've just been tagged. go to my blog to get further instructions