9/3/08

Splash Mash Dash!


It's old news now, but still worthy of a post. Last month a group of friends and I did the Splash, Mash Dash sprint triathlon. This was the second year for a few of us, and we had some new friends join us. I loved it, and surpised myself by improving my time by 17 minutes! Cindy(who couldn't participate this year after having foot surgery) and Christina, as well as my family came up to cheer us on. Cindy even had candy lays for all the finishers! Looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go! you're just becoming a pro blogger...is there such a thing? we'll i finally bit the dust and joined the club...here's our address for all it's worth
the5knayfamily.blogspot.com

Jen and Kent said...

Debbie you kicked butt this year!!! Congratulations! You are a fantastic workout partner. Thanks a ton!!

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you! What a great improvement from last year! You are awesome!