8/4/08

Major Damage!


Dallin's bike's name is Major Damage. He loves this bike, but we have had a tough time with training wheels falling off numerous times during every singlebike rides. Last month I decided that the training wheels were doing more damage than good and they had to go. We took Dallin to a nice flat park to teach him to ride his bike without training wheels. By the end of the evening he was getting to be quite independent and very determined. We took him out the next night and he was cruising! From then on, he has been loving riding his bike and doing awesome! Dallin loves to ride his bike to the bank or ride around and around the park. I love it because I don't have to deal with fixing the training wheels (or pushing the bike and stroller home) and I have to run to keep up with him.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I can tell that he feels like a rock star on that bike.

Love the name.

Diana said...

What a big boy! I hope he had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

good job mom! that took a lot of work and you did it!

Berly said...

I hope his birthday was a BLAST. It is so much fun to watch them do well at something. They get so proud of themselves.

Rachel said...

What a cutie!! He is so quick to learn anything.

Liz said...

So, Debbie, I am commenting on your bog in general here. I have to say that the more I know you, the more you impress me. You just have such a great energy and know what is important in life. It takes work, but you seem like you are always taking time to enjoy the little things...what a neat lady!

Jamie said...

Number 1.) Yay for Dallin! Number 2.) Loving the David Cook on your blog.Number 3.) I completely agree with Liz.