8/17/08

Family Vacation- Idaho

We love the fact that Logan Does their fireworks on the 3rd of July every year. This allowed us to Celebrate 4th of July with both families. We woke up early on the 4th and headed to Burley for the parade. Dallin had a blast with his cousins at the parade. They were constantly handing out candy, otterpops, waterbottles and coupons. Dallin headed over to the curb for free giveaways at every chance he got. The kid must have been given about 4 or 5 otterpops along with lots of other stuff! That night we went to Scott and Melissa's for more fun and fireworks.


Grandma had the kids decked out in red, white and blue for the holiday. The triplets were happy, healthy and adorable and Dawson couldn't keep his hands off them! Cobe and Jesse spent the week at Grandma and Grandpa's with us which made it extra special for us.


One of the highlights of the trip was taking out the old go-cart that Dave and his Grandpa had built. It had definitely seen better days, but I don't think the kids noticed. I don't know who had more fun Dave or the kids!

2 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

How much fun! Family Vaycays are always a blast.

Kat & Paul said...

I hate to admit but I've misplaced your phone number again! I kept meaning to call you to see when you were going to be in Idaho! Bummer!