5/5/08

Missing out on the fun






Dawson never wants to be left out of the fun. If Dave is in the garage working on something Dawson will cry at the door or wait for someone to open it so he can make his exit. He loves the garage. I don't know if it's the motorcycle, bikes or strollers or maybe just the music that is constantly on prompting him to dance, but if he has an opportunity he takes it and it is torture to take him away.

On Thursday night when the boys were working on the trampoline Dawson was so upset because he wanted to be in the garage with them. I kept him inside with me (did I mention how cold it was), but at one point went upstairs and looked out the window at the progress now taking place in the backyard. This was a mistake because Dawson saw them too. He was upset of course, but what could I do. I continuted putting away laundry in my room and came back down to the kitchen and this is where I found Dawson........




If you have been to my house you will know how scary this was for me since we have a walk out basement. He had found a way to see what Dallin and Daddy were doing and kept pointing and saying "See! See!"



Luckily the window was closed and I got some sweet pictures of my boy.






8 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Yea for Debbie!!! I love the blog and the kitchen looks awesome - great job Dave! Congrats on the new trampoline. I know it won't be difficult to find things to fill your new found freedom (okay, not freedom but maybe a few seconds of peace!)

Rachel said...

The pictures of Dawson are adorable! What cute boys! The back splash in the kitchen looks great! Now you can host all kind of fun parties.

Kat & Paul said...

I love the blog! Such cute pics and stories! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

So cute hun!!!! That face is unbelievable!

Berly said...

I am glad to finally find your blog!! It looks great. Have fun with the trampoline. Dallin will love it!!

Darrin said...

Great blog, Deb! We need to get together soon! Your kids are so adorable...

Christy said...

Debbie...who knew you were a blogging girl? I just found you through Andi...what beautiful boys you have. You are looking gorgeous too! It has been forever, but at least we can catch up over the internet :)

Hans and Michelle said...

Love the blog!