
So last week Dawson discovered Ranch Dressing for the first time. He will now eat anything dipped in ranch. He loves it on lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans, smothered all over his arm, etc. He begs for more and it cracks us up!

Dawson will not stay in his high chair. He's been sliding out of his seat belt for the past year. I've found him in various dangerous positions not captured on camera. As frustrating as it has been, I can't quite give up and give away the high chair away. I keep hoping he will just sit still for 10 minutes so I can cook dinner while he eats. Anyway, meals with him are messy with or without the high chair. I thought his way of eating mac and cheese was quite creative and he polished off the whole bowl in this manner.

At least it's nice to have one child who eats with a bowl and spoon!
2 comments:
Dawson is hilarious! I hope you are printing out your posts to keep track of all their funny stunts!
kept meaning to tell you I loved these picts! I didn't hear from you today about swimming but know your busy getting ready to leave! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment