
Dave was busy this weekend! On thursday night Dave and Dallin started setting up our new trampoline. Dallin was so excited and despite the freezing weather was a great little helper. Dave planned on finishing up on friday night, but ended up working till 8pm. So, bright and early saturday morning he was back to work. Dallin tried helping for a while, but found it more comfortable inside drinking hot chocolate and watching saturday morning cartoons!

Dave finished up around 10am and then was anxious to start tileing the kitchen! I was not about to complain, so Dallin and I jumped, and jumped and jumped and then went for a bike ride, and then jumped some more,then another bike ride, jumped some more, picked up pizza, then watched a movie. Dave was still working late in to the night, but it is almost done. He did a great job as always. I am so lucky to have a husband who can do all the projects I can think up! Dave you're the best!

p.s. we still have to do the grout, so check back for before and after pics later. Here's a sneak peek at the almost finished product!

I must add that the reason I am able to write this blog is thanks to the trampoline (Dallin is jumping right now). Dallin loves it and is already worried about leaving it when we go on vacation this summer! I am one happy mommy right now!

3 comments:
Fun! Can we come and play? The trampoline sounds like a fabulous solution for Dallin's need to expend energy. The tile looks great, too. I really would like to see all of this in person...
The tile looks awesome. You have such a great house. I love how you've decorated it.
Wow! Is that brazilian brown silestone countertops? We had the same color in our old house. Looks great!
Post a Comment