
It's hard to believe that Dave and I have been married 10 years.
Dave and I met a little over 13 years ago. Dave was 18 almost 19 and still wearing a retainer!

Here's a picture of the night we met. In case you're confused, Dave is not the guy in the picture. That's his next door neighbor who I was on a date with. A group of us went night skiing and Dave rode up in the same car. We had a fun time getting to know eachother and learned we had a lot of mutual friends. On monday morning I went to my chemistry class and there was Dave sitting in the row in front of me!

Our first official date was the Valentine's Formal. From that point on we were pretty much inseperable.

We were married May 9th in the Logan Temple. It was the happiest day of my life. There is nothing better than being married to your best friend. I love you Dave!!
9 comments:
I love seeing those old picutes. You guys are adorable!
Hey Debbie! I can't beleive you guys have been married for 10 years! Congrats! It's great to see pictures and see how you guys are doing, it's been too long since we've seen each other! :( I just joined the blogging world too, kinda fun huh?
Those are great pictures! You guys are great for each other! Congrats on 10 years! We are hitting our number 11 this year! I can't believe it!
Love the pictures.
What a beautiful Bride! Congrats on 10 years!
Congrats on 10 years. The pictures are awesome. What a cute couple then and adorable family now.
Congrats Debbie & Dave! Those pictures bring back a lot of memories! We love you guys! Kat
Hey Debbie, you are so striking in your pictures! What a lucky groom! And your family is beautiful!
Debbie~
I love your pictures! Congrats on 10 years. I'm glad you're blogging, it'll be a good way to keep in touch. I linked you on my blog...hope that's okay!
Post a Comment