7/6/11

What we've been up to...




Since it's been practically a year since I blogged, I thought I'd share a few highlights of the year so far. Hopefully I can follow up with more details later!





Dawson turned 4 years old in January! According to him it was "the best birthday party ever!"








We all went skiing as a family. Even me! We all rode the lift together and made it down in one piece! Definitely a proud moment for Daddy to have his boys skiing together!








Dave went to Haiti twice this year with "Health For Haiti," a fantastic group of physicians and volunteers.







Dallin performed in his first play, "a barnyard Moosical".













Dave and I did the incline for the first time.







The boys ride bikes with their neighborhood buddies every chance they get.






Dave and I traveled to Catalina Island to celebrate our 13th anniversary.






My wonderful mother came out and made great memories with the boys while we were away.







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to see that you guys are alive and having fun fun fun! Love you tons - come see us soooon!!

Jessa said...

Fun to see the pics and fun to see you this weekend! Hopefully next time we can chat more!

Allison said...

you blogged!! I'm so glad i checked it. Great post, glad to see all your fun adventures this year!