8/19/09

First Day of Kindergarten


Monday was a big day at our house. Dallin's first day of Kindergarten! He's been sooooo excited! Last week we went shopping for school supplies. He really wanted to buy a bike lock so he could ride his bike to school. He learned the combination and was so proud to lock it up at his new school. It only took us 10 minutes to get to school.



Dawson has done well so far. I wish I had a picture of the big, big hug he gave his big brother when we picked him up after school.


Dallin loves his teacher and just wishes school was longer (so does his mommy!)
Hopefully it will be a great year!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Robin said...

Kindergarten is the best year! Your boys are darling.

Jen said...

OHH those boys are good lookin that's for sure! I hated it when my girls went to kindergarten. I still hate it when school starts as a matter of fact. I miss them! Luckily Zander only has to start preschool this year - just 2 days a week! Miss you guys! Come see us or better yet move over here! LOL!

Ashley Funk said...

Dallin looks so different with his new 'do! I like it! It was fun to see so many of your summer pics, but it seems we're missing some very important shots - Bear Lake?!?

Desiree said...

Debbie you have been BUSY on the blog. I love it. When did your boys get so photogenic? Well great to get an update on your summer. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Trinette McCrary said...

Cute blog!! Send me your email so I can invite you to me blog(my blog is private)trinettegrace@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Dallin (and Dawson) are! They are just darling! Hopefully we will be back next year to see everyone. Have fun with your new free time with Dawson.

Jessa said...

Okay so it's been awhile since I have checked blogs, I can't believe he's started school!