So
Moab ROCKS! it was so fun to get out and have an adventure. Although leading up to the trip I was concerned about Debbie and
Dallin because of their need stay in control, the
Jeeping experience was awesome. To my
surprise, Debbie and
Dallin actually loved the Jeep,
in fact Debbie drove for
several hours which was fun. Debbie
summarized the Jeep experience the best, "it's like a roller coaster in slow motion!" Without a doubt the jeep day was our favorite. Country music, red rock, and friends for the kids to run around with when we stopped. It was an awesome day!
Starting up Hell's Revenge.
Here's something only Warren was brave enough to attempt!
Dawson didn't even need the motor running to be happy.
Lots of fun with the Havener boys!
The Razor.
Dallin and Payton. Dallin was much more interested in the Carlson's 4 wheeler than the Razor we rented.
2 comments:
Moab was so much fun! My girls could have done without the jeep day but we loved the sand dunes and spending so much time with so many wonderful friends. I love your pictures!
Oh my gosh, Debbie, it looks like you guys had so much fun! We should have met you guys out there too for a little vacation. Curtis and I have been to Moab so many times, but I really want to take Gavin there now and besides, I don't think we could ever get sick of going to Moab. Plus, we've never rented a jeep. Gavin would have such a blast. Maybe next year we should meet you there! Your boys are getting so big.
Post a Comment