So those of you who know Dallin well know that he's a real "thinker." He comes up with brilliant, and very logical ideas for things that even some adults don't seem to grasp. He is a very curious kid and loves to learn and ask questions. His favorite book is a Children's Encyclopedia which we read from nightly. I'm sure that one day he will write a book, or become a lawyer because he has a reason, or a logical answer for everything.
Today Dallin has been talking about "getting healthy" and tonight he presented his plan. He wants to be the healthiest boy in the world! He explained that for 10 weeks we are only going to eat only healthy foods. We are not going to eat candy or pizza or anything else unhealthy. We may still eat aebleskievers for breakfast, but only like once a week. When he goes to bed he is going to be listening and if he hears us eating something he is going to come out of his room and ask us what we ate. If he is sleeping he will ask us in the morning if we ate anything we shouldn't have. We may only drink water and eat healthy foods when he is in bed.
We can only watch TV if we are exercising (this is something we started doing last week after Sid the Science Kid had an idea of an invention for a TV that was powered by exercise.) He not making any changes to his video game day (once a week currently), but maybe in 10 weeks he will.
I think it sounds like a good plan. Who needs Weight Watchers when you have Dallin to be accountable to! Anyone care to join us?
13 comments:
Can he start charging money yet?!?! What a great little mind with big ol' ideas! That's great Debbie - he's tyring to be the mommy! :) so sweet!
What is his consulting rate? Is he available on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis?
Joyana and Robin, I read Dallin your comments this morning and he said his charge is $10 for 10 weeks. And he would work with both of you. Can't beat that! I have to add that as I sat down the computer today he was upset because he said if I was on the computer too much that I would get fat and not healthy. So if I fall behind on my blogging you'll know why...
People pay big money for that type of service - and you get it for free! Your family is definitely up for a challenge - especially to be put on such a strict program through the hoidays. I'm sure I'll be ready for the program on 1.1.09 - after the holiday binge :)
This is amazing and so adorable. He will be a major powerhouse in the buisness world one day. Just you wait.
How awesome! I love it! It's because he has such good examples as parents!
Maybe I should borrow him to get me going, or maybe I could give him some computer time for his services. He is a cutie!!
Very cute.
Hi Debbie and Dave, just wanted to let you know that our blogsite has gone private but I don't have your email address to invite you to continue to view the blog. Will you email it to me at marcie-wayne@comcast.net? Marcie
Wow that's impressive!
That's my nephew!
Oh my , he is so clever! I love his plan especially the part about only watching tv when excercising. I laughed so hard about the fact that he will be listening from his bed to hear what you are eating! Talk about going to fat camp! He is some personal trainer!!! LOL!!!
hey crazy, it's me Tonnette Jones. Just out here visiting Christy. Thought I'd drop you a line and say hi. Are you on facebook? If so, look me up ok. What's your bro. chad doing. Is he on facebook? Anyhow, hope you had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment