10/26/08

I've been Tagged!

This one's for you Kim...Finally!

1) Put rules on your blog

2) Answer the six "8" items

3) Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them and comment


8 Favorite TV shows

  1. Ugly Betty
  2. Eli Stone
  3. American Idol
  4. Dancing with the Stars
  5. Scrubs
  6. Friends
  7. Seinfield
  8. Divine Design (if we are somewhere with cable)

8 things I did yesterday

  1. Went to the gym
  2. Let Dave go dirt biking
  3. Watched Dallin play with his friends
  4. Cleaned the garage
  5. 3 boxes to Good Will
  6. Enjoyed a beautiful fall day!
  7. Purchased my 1st Christmas present!
  8. Spent some quiet time with Dave

8 things I Look forward to

  1. Holidays!
  2. More beautiful weather (at least I'm hopeful!)
  3. When Dave gets home at night
  4. Loves from my kids
  5. Seeing friends and family
  6. Finally getting organized
  7. Hearing a favorite song on the radio
  8. Reading a great book

8 favorite restaurants/foods ( I don't think I've even been to 8 restaurants this year)


  1. Cafe Rio
  2. Chick Fil-A
  3. Papa Murphys
  4. Kirin
  5. Aggie Blue Mint Chip ice cream
  6. Fresh berries
  7. Allison's yummy popcorn
  8. Fresh Salsa with anything

8 things on my wish list


  1. More organized
  2. More patient with my kids
  3. More time with Dave
  4. A clean house (maybe I should wish for a maid!)
  5. size 6 again
  6. Close enough to see my family more often
  7. Paid off house
  8. An up to date scrapbook

people to tag

  1. Andi
  2. Jamie
  3. Katrina




3 comments:

Kim said...

Gotta love the game of tag...thanks for participating girl. Our home is always open to you guys:)

Amy said...

I am totally stealing this idea... I hope that's okay. :)

Hope your boys had a great Halloween!

Love, Cousin Amy

Anonymous said...

Go Ugly Betty - what is it about that show that is SO great! Glad you're a watcher!